Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm Back!

Sorry I missed last week....I was sick and just really didn't feel like doing anything. I sat in bed and watched movies on Netflix all day. haha.

Well, things at school are starting to get super busy. I have my first real test this next week and I. AM. STRESSING. about it. I'm just so nervous and I want so badly to do well in school that i'm just freaking myself out. We have this program that we can sign into called Engrade. On there, the teacher posts assignments and other things for us. Our grade is also up there at all times. We had this take home test, which I thought I got an A on....because its open book...how can you not get an A? Well, I wasn't the only one that got a B. Alot of us did actually. So the fact that I get a B on an open book test is freaking me out about my closed book test. That stupid B brought my grade down to an 88.9%. Yes, its a B+ and almost an A, but its not an A. ugh. I've never been a good student and I really want to be this time. I've never in my life gotten straight A's, and thats what i'm trying to do now.

Can you say Worry Wart?! *sigh*

Anyways. So...this week wasn't too exciting. Just the norm...school. school. sleep. and more school. Simi's boyfriend, Parminder, flew in from Virginia. He cooked us dinner on Thursday (at least he says he cooked it). haha. He made chinese food. Who doesn't love Chinese food!? It was AMAZING! seriously...SO good! Hence the parenthases in the previous sentence. haha. Parminder just flew out a few hours ago. He'll be back this next weekend too. They're going to San Diego & they're going to drop me off in Costa Mesa. I'm going to play all weekend with Andrew, Wynter, and baby Azlin!!!

Well, I need to get going. I'm getting tired and I have a FULL day of studying to do tomorrow. *sigh* I know this isn't the most exciting post in the world...but....nothing too exciting happened this week. Sorry. I'll try to spice it up a bit for next week. haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment